Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas pics.

As you can see, this years theme was red and white. It was a smaller table this year as some of our guests from last year were spending Christmas with others. Once again, it was a magical day. I can't wait for Jonah to be old enough to understand what it's all about. Luke and Sam were just about to explode by Christmas eve they were SO exctited lol.

This years turkey was done with an almond and tarragon stuffing. It was the biggest bird I had ever cooked as we left our run a little late to buy it and that's all that was left. 5.8kg, it didn't fit in my convection oven so I had to cook him in the standard oven with its uneven temperature!

It turned out lovely though and it all got eaten so I was happy!

This Christmas we also had my eldest son and his girlfriend visiting so once again, all five of my boys were together. This was only the second time this has happened and it was their first Christmas together. I was a very happy Mama <3



























































For those of you who don't have me on FB. Here are the pics of Christmas 2009.




















No comments:

Post a Comment